Friday, January 7, 2011

In A Nutshell

All you need to know in a nut shell: My name is Ana, I like candle lit dinners, long walks on the beach and hate clichés :P ... but seriously, I'm an 18 year old girl from New South Wales, Australia, I'm generally thought to be quiet and/or shy but that's only by people who havn't gotten the chance to know me. I love my friends and family to bits and enjoy getting out of my comfort zone and trying new things. With this in mind comes the reason for this blog, I'm about to spend an amazing 12 months on Rotary Youth Exchange in Finland! exciting right :D

I've decided to write a blog to keep large numbers of people up to date with what I'm up to during the year, so I can share my experiences from packing and leaving to arriving back in Oz and everything in between with you all without writing a million e-mails a month aha Hope you enjoy, but please remember these are my thoughts and experiences so if you believe I should express them differently than the way I do please keep these comments to yourself, thanks :)

Today marks the 13 sleeps mark to getting on that plane and leaving behind everything I know for a whole year, the surprising thing is I havn't freaked out yet! As of yesterday I have everything I'm going to pack, so now I guess I have to go finish packing...

Buh-bye for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment