Thursday, November 24, 2011

Suomenlinna and Korkeasaari


I went for an afternoon trip to Helsinki with my host family to see Suomenlinna (Castle of Finland) and Finland's national zoo. I have just included photos so that I can get more blog more quickly up to date but it was an amazing afternoon full of experiences I hadn't yet had and am glad that I was able to.








(I knew we were in good hands if there happened to be an emergency)










The sandwich I bought was 2 different types of bread aha!























We then headed to the zoo...



















...Naughty corner?



The most fearsome creature I layed my eyes on all day...





This guy was nowhere to be seen and then I whistled and he walked from the opposite end of the enclosure to stand in front of us, I then decided to name him Lauri... don't question it, it just worked :P





All in all it was a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment