Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hi, I'm Ana and I am a masterchef!

After settling into the pattern of life in my new host family I had a holiday from school because I had done all my exams and had none left for the exam week.

I decided to make a meat pie for dinner as something to do and to introduce my host family to something Australian. 


my masterpiece

I also added 2 teaspoons of vegemite to the meat as a bit of an extra Australian twist and
I must say it was quite amazing!


Also as a random side note:

I was playing the Hard Rock Cafe version of monopoly and was quite offended to realise that Australia was the cheapest lots you could buy... not happy Jan! ahahaha (Australian pop culture reference)



I have quickly decided to do some educating of non-Australians reading this blog with said Australian pop culture I talked about above:

No comments:

Post a Comment