Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Show Time



As an extra curricular activity I attended a play with my Rotary club at the theatre in Kotka city centre.

On the walk to the theatre from the bus I notice that they have reinstalled the lighting in the trees either side of the path to help deal with the darker and earlier nights and bring some beauty to the grey surroundings.


When we arrived we got a backstage tour which I found extremely interesting and we met some of the actors that would be in the show.





I also really enjoyed the play and was excited when I understood a lot more than I did at the last performance I went to (2 months before)... well except for when you were no longer suppposed to understand what was going on when the play had reached a stage of anarchy!



No comments:

Post a Comment