Saturday, February 5, 2011

Thinking of Queensland

02 Helmikuu 2011

Today was when Cyclone Yasi finally hit Queensland, they are really not having a good year, first the floods now a cyclone. I have been watching the news to keep up to date with what is happening with Yasi.

Spent this morning finishing orgnising my room and putting stuff away. Found out I am invited to a Rotary meeting tomorrow in Hamina (next town over from Kotka) because Madii's host grandfather is a member of the club (Madii is another Aussie exchange student in Kotka). Went with Hellu and Sara to Citymarket shopping centre - Hellu bought me a pair of ice skates! That was so nice of her. Now I just have to be able to skate haha Skating and skiing are school sport though so I will definitely get plenty of opportunity to use them :)

AAANNNDDD... I got accepted to be a tutor at the English through Drama/Language Support Summer Camp!!! Yay! I am so excited for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment